Join the largest community of sustainable innovators: you will have access to training, mentorship, challenges and opportunities in partnership with large companies and much more. All for Free.
The Mission 0 to 1: Start from the idea, reach the MVP and go far beyond!
Since 2015 we have been helping startups and young talents to validate their ideas and turn them into successful businesses. Peekaboo is the gym where innovators can find: daily training and mentorship, an active ecosystem and recurrent opportunities to join the best open innovation programs available.
Everything a startup needs to grow is readily available!
On demand training
Challenges & Opportunities
The right gym for startuppers.
Learn to validate, test and grow your business. Where you want, when you want.
Up to today we have contributed to the launch of over 150 startups and to the training of over 600 professionals and entrepreneurs
Matteo PreziottiCEO @ EasyPol
“Peekaboo è pura follia. Non pensavo fosse possibile sopportare certi carichi di lavoro. Avevo un’idea, ora ho un team, un prodotto funzionante ed i primi investitori.”
Renzo CarrieroCEO @ Keiron
“In Peekaboo non esistono mezze misure. Vuoi raggiungere risultati? La passione non basta, devi metterti in gioco, coinvolgere un team valido ed ascoltare i docenti.”
Guglielmo La ViaCEO @ Yoyot
“Ho conosciuto i ragazzi di Peekaboo per caso. Dal primo giorno ho capito che stavo partecipando a qualcosa di nuovo. Se esiste YOYOT è anche per merito del team e dei docenti che mi hanno aiutato durante il Lean Startup Program.”
Marco CesaroCEO @ ClassUp
“Per partecipare al Lean Startup Program partivo da Napoli tutte le settimane. Faticoso, ma ne vale la pena!”
Daniel BondìCEO @ JPlace
“Mi sono presentato in Peekaboo con un’idea folle, che nessuno avrebbe mai ascoltato. I ragazzi lo hanno fatto ed ora ho investitori che credono in me, un team appassionato che mi affianca in questa sfida e tanti obiettivi da raggiungere.”
We are shaping the new generation of entrepreneurs and innovators
By joining in the Startup Sprint you will get unlimited access to our training platform. Where every week you will find new lessons, new content and the schedule of live events.
A community of Founders
Meet network founders of some of the best italian startups
Take part in mentorship sessions, stress tests, assignments and pitch day. These practical experiences will help you at becoming the best founder you can be!
You really want to make the difference?
Join one of our Corporate Programs: 2/3 months of top-level training, open innovation challenges and recurring mentorships, in collaboration with large companies and multinationals.
What is a Corporate Startup Program?
A complete training experience
Take part in Open Innovation Challenges
Lean the Lean Methodology practically
Stand out and present at the Pitch Day
We have been supporting sustainable innovation since 2015
Why people love our Corporate Startup Programs
“La sfida lanciata da Peekaboo, per il nostro team è stata motivo di crescita da ogni punto di vista. Immaginare di poter trasformare un'idea, in qualcosa di strutturato ed utilizzabile, ci ha entusiasmati fin dal primo giorno.”Luca ScarcelliPartecipante al Nestlé Startup Program 2020
“Un ambiente dove ho avuto la possibilità di conoscere persone simpatiche e brillanti che mi hanno insegnato molto su prodotti e mercati che non avevo mai tenuto in conto.”G. De BenedettiPartecipante all'Unilever Startup Program
“Un corso che dovrebbe fare qualsiasi aspirante startupper.”M. CesaroPartecipante al Lean Startup Program
How is the
Corporate Startup Program
Corporate Startup Programs follow a well-structured program, even if there small variation may occur (additions or mergers of modules, thematic specialization etc) the core curriculum is the same.
Discovery, this is when you will research your target client through a practical approach.
Consequently you will learn how to define clearly who is your potential customer, to identify the problem that your product will solve and you will learn the fundamental methodology to develop a successful product.
- CUSTOMER DISCOVERY: discovering the target customer and the problem that will be solved with your product
- AGILE, OKR, PRIORITIZATION & TEAM BUILDING: are the techniques and methods that will allow you to structure an effective and productive workflow to implement in your startup
Validation stands for making sure that the identified problem is perceived as painful by the target customer, so much so that the solution you provide with your product is worth paying for.
- MARKET & COMPETITOR ANALYSIS: you will learn the practical methods that will allow you to analyze the market and competitors
- SUSTAINABILITY BUSINESS MODEL & METRICS: you will learn how to build a sustainable business model (how to make money)
- MVP (MINIMUM VIABLE PRODUCT): you will create a first version of the product that you can sell to customers, so you can immediately understand if they are willing to buy it
- LANDING PAGE & SERVICE DESIGN: you will discover all the secrets to present your product effectively
- FUNNEL AARRR e TRACTION: you will learn the basics of growth hacking and discover the most effective ways to sell your product to customers and constantly measure the data that allows you to make better decisions
- GROWTH STRATEGY: you will learn the techniques that will allow your startup to grow exponentially
- A/B TESTING: you will discover all the tricks to quickly test and validate your hypotheses and ideas
After learning the key aspects of running your startup, by creating an effective strategy and product and setting up a marketing plan, it’s time to look for investments to support the growth of your startup.
You will receive all the tools and expertise needed to reach out to investors, present your idea and raise capital.
- FUNDRAISING STRATEGY: you will discover what is the best strategy to finance your project.
- PITCH DECK: you will learn how to make slides and other material useful to effectively present your project to investors.
Only the best teams will be able to present their project to the management team of the partner company:
- PITCH MENTORSHIP: we will help you create a perfect pitch
- SELECTION DAY: all startups will have the opportunity to present their projects, only the best will be selected for the final pitch
- FINAL PITCH: this is the opportunity you were waiting for. The best team will present their project to the management team who have opened the call for ideas. Now it’s the time to show them that your solution is perfect for solving their problem and convince them to invest in your new startup
Here is how the application
and the selection process works:
Sustainability is our mantra
We want to help the world be a better place.
This is why we work with corporations that have made sustainability their core value and seek to innovate in a sustainable way.
For our Corporate Startup Programs we only select ideas that can potentially have a positive impact on one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Wise mentors for an epic challenge!
It will be an epic challenge! Validating a startup idea is a complex process and intrinsically with a high failure rate. For this reason there will be mentors to guide you through the program, all entrepreneurs and managers with years of experience in the field, who have already been there and can help you avoid mistakes and reduce the chances of failure.